Our Quality Learning Circles (QLC) take place throughout the year.
These are established for English, maths, SENCo and EYFS. Leaders and governors, of all schools and academies, interested in these areas are most welcome to join the QLC.
More information about QLCs can be found on the CECET events page.
The purpose of the Quality Learning Circle is:
- To share good practice and improve outcomes for children and young people
- To work collaboratively to create documents for the benefit of all settings, using the expertise available to the group
- To keep abreast of new initiatives and directives and to work together to deliver these effectively
- To develop good and outstanding provision for the focused area
- To provide training opportunities and grow capacity to support each other effectively
- To create working groups as and when appropriate to advance particular areas, these groups will feed back to the membership before any agreed procedures implemented.
- To provide support for staff
- To ensure professional trust and confidentiality are adhered to in a safe environment